This year is coming to an end and we couldn’t be happier! While the JMG team experienced many positive changes, 2017 has been fraught with much difficulty for our nation, our land, and our world. With that, we look forward to a new beginning!
On the homefront, some really big things have taken place:
- Our colleague of many years, Chad Weiss went on work at to another firm, leaving behind some great memories and big shoes to fill.
- Dedicated law clerk and friend, Emad Lawandi graduated law school and received his license to practice. He is now serving as our dedicated Real Estate Attorney.
- We added another strong litigator to our team, Rui Santos, who is currently handling most of our Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Cases.
- The most recent addition to JMG is our newest paralegal Victoria Sabatini, the first welcoming face you see as you enter our Matawan office.
- We successfully served over 200 real estate clients, helping them move onto bigger, better things.
- Through our collective efforts, we continue to support and represent hundreds of personal injury clients, figting on their behalf for fair compensation and timely justice.
- To better serve our clients, we enhanced our practice systems, implementing new case management software and installing additional security and encryption features. We thank Aleksa, Victoria and Rui for helping out with these huge projects.
- Joe oversaw the expansion of the business, including renovations to both offices. The Bayonne location was reconfigured to add a separate conference room, while the Matawan office renovations included a kitchenette and extra storage space. Our Matawan visitors may have also noticed the freshly repaved parking lot.
Overall, it was a busy year in the office, but we are very excited to say farewell to 2017. We send best wishes to our friends, family, clients and colleagues for a fantastic holiday and a prosperous new year!