Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

Hit by a Car while Walking or Cycling? Uninsured? You're Covered in NJ!

Comments (0)

In New Jersey, uninsured pedestrians or cyclists injured in an accident with a private passenger automobile, or commercial motor vehicle may be entitled to coverage. Pursuant to the Unsatisfied Claim and Judgment Fund Law, N.J.S.A. 39:6-60, there exists an insurance fund to cover your injuries. You must file the claim within 180 days of the injury.

The New Jersey Property-Liability Insurance Guaranty Association. Having worked with such cases, I understand how important it is to have coverage for your medical bills, after being hit by an automobile. However, the entity that provides such benefits can be difficult to work with, as I've found while obtaining coverage for my clients.

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.
Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.

Live Chat