Pool Safety Tips:
Temperatures are rising, and so is the need to hop in that pool that you may have. Believe it or not, pools can be very hazardous if you aren’t careful. Here are some helpful tips to protect you and your loved ones:
- Watch them at all times
- Make sure that they know how to swim before letting them get closer to the deep end
- Avoid drains, pipes, and other pool functions that can possibly trap them
- Always have a charged phone close to you
- Have and tell your children where the first aid kits are located
- Learn how to perform CPR and other life-saving strategies
- If your child is missing, look in the pool before anywhere else
- Always have your gate closed
- Clean your pool on a regular basis
- Always tell your children to walk whenever they are running on the concrete by the water
It is also important to make sure that your pool fulfills the pool regulations in your state. You should know that your pool is safe to be in before allowing your children to swim in it.
Have a safe summer!