Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

What can we help you find? Check out our FAQs.

As a personal injury firm, we get asked a lot of interesting questions. Check out our FAQs and see what people are asking! If you have trouble finding what you're looking for, please let us know and we'll be sure to help!

  • Page 1
  • Can I sue if I get hurt on someone's property while trick-or-treating?

    If negligence or fault can be found on the part of the property owner, yes you may have a case.

    If you get hurt this Halloween, it may be wise to consult an attorney before too much time lapses, making it more difficult to prove where and when you sustained your injuries. Questions? Give us a call or drop us a line.

    Check out these Halloween Safety Tips for ways to keep trick-or-treaters safe!

  • What is included in the NJ Move Over Law?

    This law requires drivers to reduce speed to less than the posted speed limit; be prepared to stop; and make a lawful lane change to at least one lane away from law enforcement vehicles, fire trucks and ambulances, and in some cases, tow trucks. Violators would face a maximum $500 fine.

    On Monday May 1st, 2017, Govenor Chris Christie signed “Michael Massey’s Law,” which is named for Michael Massey, a Freehold man who was killed when he was hit by a car while performing sanitation worker duties in Ocean Township.

    The amended law now includes sanitation workers because of the bill, sponsored by Sen. Jennifer Beck, R-Monmouth.

Live Chat