Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

I am not happy with the buyer's offer after contract of sale. Can I change it?

If you are selling a property and you get an offer from a buyer to purchase the property at a certain price and after agreeing to that and after the conclusion of the attorney review period you decide that you are discontent with the agreement, you will be unable to terminate the contract of sale.  If you do not like the buyer's offer it is best not to accept it.  Once you accept it and once the attorney review period has concluded you will be unable to change the terms of the contract of sale unless the buyer agrees to the same changes.  

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat