Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

Do I need insurance?

Getting insurance to protect your property and assets in the event of an unfortunate incident is usually an advisable step to take. Your lawyer can help you decide if you need insurance and what kind of insurance you should attempt to get based on the nature of your property.

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat