Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

Do I need to buy Personal Injury Protection Coverage (PIP)?

PIP coverage is not mandated by law but it is certainly highly recommended to have. PIP will cover treatment for injuries you sustained in an auto accident, up to the limit of your coverage with minimal deductibles and co-pay. This coverage is available regardless of who is at fault in the motor vehicle accident in question. 

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat