Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

How can a lawyer assist me with a consumer fraud claim?

A lawyer can assist you in filing your complaint and setting up a meeting with the representative of the business or individual whom you are filing a complaint against, in the event that both parties are willing to reach a settlement instead of going to court. If you do end up taking your case to court, a lawyer can file the lawsuit on your behalf and represent you in a court of law.

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat