Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

How do I file a complaint for fraud?

You may want to speak to a lawyer to file a consumer fraud claim so they can assess your case and give you a personalized solution to your queries. They can also guide you through the entire process of filing a complaint.

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat