Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

How do I get my police report from my accident?

Under the New Jersey Public Record Act, you or anyone else is entitled to obtain a copy of the police report for your accident.  You must contact the police department for the town wherein the accident occurred and request a copy of your report.  Usually, you are able to obtain the report 7 to 10 days after the accident.

Live Chat