Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

How do I report consumer fraud?

You can report consumer fraud to the proper authorities in your state. It may help you have a lawyer assist you in the process if you are unsure of what authorities to report to or how to file a consumer fraud claim.

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat