Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

How quickly do I contact a lawyer?

The first thing to do after being involved in a car accident is to obviously seek medical treatment if you're injured. The second thing is to contact your insurance carrier to let them know that you have been involved in an automobile accident. The third thing you should do is contact an attorney if you are injured. The insurance companies will be quick to send you papers to sign. Before you sign any paper, before you decide to speak with the defendant's insurance adjuster you should contact a lawyer to find out your rights and how to protect them.

Live Chat