Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

I got injured in New Jersey, but I live out of state. Does that affect my injury case?

In most instances, your case will need to be filed in court in NJ.  But you may obtain treatment anywhere in the US (or intentionally for that fact).  If the case settles, then you may never have to return to New Jersey.  If the case gets filed in court, then you will have to appear for depositions, arbitration and ultimately trial.

Live Chat