Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

I live in New Jersey, but I was treated by a doctor that was out-of-state. Does that affect my case?

If you were injured as a result of doctor or hospital negligence in another state, it would be advisable to file a lawsuit in the state where the injury took place.  In NJ, you have two years from the date of the negligence, or from when you should have discovered that negligence took place, to file a lawsuit.  You will need to check with the state where the negligence took place for the proper statute of limitation.

Live Chat