Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

I Signed a Consent Form but I Believe I was the Victim of Medical Malpractice. Should I Contact an Attorney?

The mere fact that you signed a consent form does not waive your right to sue a doctor, a hospital, a pharmacy or other medical provider if medical malpractice occurred. If you feel you've been the victim of medical malpractice, it is important to contact an attorney to see if you can file a claim.

Live Chat