Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

I was hurt in the accident, what do I do?

The first thing you must do is get checked out by a doctor. Many injuries remain dormant for a few days and then they reveal themselves in a pretty nasty way. If you have a headache, back pain, neck pain, tingling in your hands or feet, or any other "abnormal" feeling, you must seek medical attention.

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat