Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

I was Prescribed the Wrong Medication and I had a Severe Reaction. Should I File a Complaint?

Depending upon the facts of your case you may or may not have a claim against the doctor who prescribed your medication and against the pharmacy who filled your prescription. This will again depend on whether the doctor deviated from the acceptable standard of care and it will also depend on whether the pharmacy should have known that this medication would have caused your reaction. For example, if you take medication that would interact adversely with the medication that the doctor prescribed and the pharmacy was aware that you were taking the first medication, that pharmacy may be liable for malpractice.

Live Chat