Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

Can I sue if I get hurt on someone's property while trick-or-treating?

If negligence or fault can be found on the part of the property owner, yes you may have a case.

If you get hurt this Halloween, it may be wise to consult an attorney before too much time lapses, making it more difficult to prove where and when you sustained your injuries. Questions? Give us a call or drop us a line.

Check out these Halloween Safety Tips for ways to keep trick-or-treaters safe!

Live Chat