Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

My car was hit in a parking lot and no information was left behind. Who will cover my damages?

If you are insured for what is called collision coverage in all likelihood your insurance company will cover the cost to repair your vehicle. If however you do not have collision coverage you may be able to get your insurance company to cover your car under the uninsured motorist coverage. You will need a police report at the very least so make sure that you call the police if you discover that your vehicle is damaged.

Live Chat