Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

My employer keeps trying to contact me after I was injured at work. What should I do?

You must report the injury to your employer.  Thereafter, you employer should open a claim with his or her worker's compensation insurance carrier.  If your employer is not insured, and is trying to seek a quick settlement with you, you must seek the advise of an attorney immediately.  Signing a release in exchange for payment of money, will prohibit you from seeing additional damages from your employer.  

Live Chat