Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

My friend and I were passengers and the car was rear ended. We are both having neck and back pain. Who do we sue?

You would sue the other driver and the owner of the other car that struck the car you were in, if they are two different people. If the other car was used for business purposes, you would sue the business as well.  You may also have a claim against the driver of the vehicle you were in.  This will really depend on the particulars of your case. 

Live Chat