Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

My pharmacy gave wrong dosage instructions. Do I have a case?

In order to successfully prosecute a case for medical malpractice (or in this case pharmacist malpractice) you must prove that (a) someone deviated from the acceptable standard of care and (b) you were injured as a result. Based on your facts, there is no doubt that the pharmacy made a major mistake. However, fortunately your baby was not injured. As such you would probably be unable to prove damages and therefore your claim will not be successful

Live Chat