Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

What are the steps to filing a complaint under civil litigation?

If you want to file a civil case/complaint against someone, use: http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/prose/10554_ans_cmplt.pdf

It will link you to the forms you need to fill out before a trial is set. Also, it helps you weigh in the pros & cons of having an attorney represent you vs. representing yourself. 


Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat