Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

What can I do when a company commits consumer fraud?

If you’re a victim of consumer fraud, there are definitely many ways to get the compensation you deserve. You can file a complaint against the business, reach a settlement with them, or file a lawsuit against them.

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat