Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

What does it mean to "sublet?"

To allow someone else rent your home (for example: townhouse, apartment, condo, etc.), in which you are currently renting, over a period of time.  

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat