Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

When do I need a civil litigation lawyer?

You may want to consult a civil litigation lawyer as soon as you’re involved in a legal dispute of any sort that it not easily resolved amongst you and the other involved individual(s). You should certainly seek the legal expertise of a civil litigation lawyer if you want to file a lawsuit or settle a claim, in court or outside of it.

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat