Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

When should I contact a real estate lawyer?

You should contact a lawyer as soon as you planning to enter, or finance, a real estate transaction, whether it’s a sale or a purchase of a property. They can guide you through the process and ensure that all the legal proceedings are taken care of.

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat