Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Consumer Fraud
The Consumer Fraud Act was modified to include the breach of fiduciary duty in relation to fraud as a reason to seek remedial coverage. A breach of fiduciary duty provides the plaintiff with the opportunity to recover damages, if they can prove that a loss was suffered due to the fiduciary. It is a matter of civil litigation and is covered under the consumer fraud.
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates and Breach of Fiduciary Duty
When it comes to professional litigation services, Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates is an experienced litigation firm in the state of New Jersey. Claiming a breach of fiduciary duty is complicated and if you fail to prove it in the first attempt, it consequently gets hard to do so. Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates has more than 10 years of experience in handling breach of fiduciary cases in New Jersey in Trial, State and Appellate courts. We have excellence and experience necessary to solve complicated issues for our clients.
What Comes Under the Breach of Fiduciary Duty?
- A financial advisor misguiding people about the different investment decisions.
- A broker buying and selling stocks in the market on behalf of their clients without their knowledge or approval.
- A doctor who prescribes inaccurate medication to their client.
- An investment firm’s prints to invest in certain securities.
- Any action that benefits the broker at the expense of the client.
- An insurance company advising clients for a certain reward at the maturity.
Noticing the Fraud
Much of the fraud in the financial and business markets goes unobserved because of the lack of knowledge among consumers and general public. Also, a breach of fiduciary does not always result in any kind of loss or the loss is minimal. A consumer can only detect the fraud if they have a good idea of the market and can analyze their particular case
The lawyers at Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates can study the fiduciary duties and obligations before court proceeding and help the plaintiff prove the obligation of fiduciary responsibility and obligation. Our legal professional can help a victim get either full or partial compensation for their claim. Contact the law firm and sign up for a free detailed consultation.