How Do You Deal with Insurance Disputes & Denials?
Insurance is purchased to cover the damages that can occur as the result of an unexpected event like a car accident, business loss, property damage, etc. It can be extremely helpful and provide peace of mind and secure any holding you may have. Insurance is a fallback that everyone needs because an accident or inopportune event can be devastating without it.
What Should You Do in Case of Insurance Dispute?
Insurance companies may not accept your claim for damages based on the type of incident or the damages incurred. This is not the end of the road though. You can certainly dispute their denial and in fact more than 10% of insurance company denials are made unfairly.
Here are some of the tips to follow to get compensation even you are into insurance dispute:
- New Jersey State Laws require insurance companies to inform their policy holders of their denial in writing and to explain the denial with justified reasoning. Insist on being provided with a written explanation of the denial
- Read all the clauses of your insurance policy again to determine whether the claim has been denied legitimately or not
- Never accept a denial based on late payment of the premium because a company cannot legitimately deny any claim on that basis
- Conduct thorough research and look for the facts and figures to support your claim
- Consider the outside help. It is better to get the help of a professional legal expert to handle such cases for the results you desire. Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates can help you get the claim you deserve!
If you are stuck and you don’t find any way to resolve the matter, then you may file a complaint against the insurer. You have to reach NJDOBI (New Jersey – Department of Banking & Insurance) to launch this complaint. They will help you to resolve your insurance dispute even if it is related to healthcare plan, mortgage loan, real estate issue or anything else. Each insurance dispute and litigation case must be unique and have different legal complications. This is why, it is always advised to have the help of an experienced attorney to receive the real compensation against your insurance claim.
If you cannot find any other way to resolve the matter, you may file a complaint against the insurer by contacting NJDOBI (New Jersey – Department of Banking & Insurance). They will help you to resolve any insurance dispute related to healthcare plan, mortgage loan, real estate issue, etc.