“An organization, no matter how well it is designed, is only as good as the people who live and work in it.” - Dee Hock
Our growing firm seeks a strong, organized, neat-freak to assist us redesign our filing system and administrative infrastructure. The best candidate is someone with experience in an office setting, handling general clerical duties.
Tasks would include, but not be limited to:
- Data Entry
- Mailroom duties, as needed
- Office Supply Management
- Administrative support to legal team
We seek someone with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience in an office setting
- Strong communication skills
- Multi-tasker, able to take direction from multiple sources
- Personable, pleasant, professional
- Creative quick-thinker
- Energetic, cooperative, team-player
All tasks entail electronic and hardcopy document handling.
Strong computer proficiency is a must. Microsoft Office skills are required.
This is a part-time, temporary position with potential for permanency.
If you are applying with our job application:
Email or Fax: (732) 967-9112