Flexibility. Versatility. Competency. Personability.
That’s what we seek.
The firm is hiring a per diem Paralegal to tackle our PIP Arbitration cases in our Matawan office.
The best candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years PIP Arbitration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Personable, pleasant but professional demeanor
- Quick thinking with professional flexibility and versatility
- Energetic, cooperative, team-player
- Strong computer competency
- Bilingual in Spanish or Arabic is a plus.
Expect your workdays to entail the following:
- Review of all PIP arbitration files for Health Insurance Claim Forms, Appeal forms, assignment of benefit forms and medical necessity letters.
- Correspondence to Medical Facilities, Insurance Companies, Court, Defense Counsel as necessary to obtain all necessary records for PIP arbitrations.
- Liaison between attorneys, clients, healthcare providers, insurance carriers, opposing Counsel (calls/emails/faxes)
- Prepare Arbitration Statements
- Prepare Settlement letters
- Ensure open lines of communication and satisfaction of deadlines through execution of dated correspondence
- Perform computerized research to obtain and gather case-relevant data and materials
This is a per diem position.
Please email us your résumé, cover letter and salary requirements.
Submissions must include salary requirements to be considered.