Long term and costly real estate litigation disputes can mentally and physically drain you as well as your investments. A real estate litigation dispute can lead to severe financial obligations and penalties. The majority of property disputes arise due to vague agreements and poor contracting. This can cause confusion and problems among the buyer and seller that can lead to litigation.
Most of the real estate litigation cases involve:
- Lease disputes
- Zoning issues related to land use
- Creditors and bankruptcy issues
- Commercial real estate disputes
- Acquisition disputes between buyers and sellers.
Most of the real estate transactions reach litigation because of non-compliances of the terms and conditions by either, or both, of the parties involved in the real estate contract. These disputes can include the vacation of the home by existing rentals, return of securities and payment of expenses after vacation of home, renewals of the contested and uncontested lease, insolvency of tenants or sub tenants, termination of the lease agreement, and rent review cases.
At Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates, we deal in real estate negotiation, mediation, trial and arbitration cases and have more than a decade of professional experience in solving the most complex real estate litigations. We do what we can to present options and perspectives to you, the client, and use our skills and familiarity with real estate law to deal with real estate cases involving landlords, contractors, investors, brokers and insurance companies.
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates Handles Cases Like These
- Disputes arising due to the sale and purchase of land and development of agreements.
- All the disputes related to construction, general construction and subcontractors.
- Prosecution of contract agreements in property management.
- Taking property possession, landlord vs. tenant disputes and lease explanation.
- The disputes surrounding the security of the tenure.
- They also deal with insolvency cases, liquidation and administration.
Hiring a professional lawyer who has experience in dealing with real estate cases can make a world of a difference in your transactions. Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates starts every case with care and a systematic procedure to track all the records. You can expect professionalism and the assistance you require here at Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates.