Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

Do You Need A Real Estate Agent Or Lawyer?

Do I really need a real estate agent to sell my home?

Selling a home can be a daunting task that must be taken with the utmost care and caution. Chances are, if you’re prepared to sell your house, that you’ve already looked into, or even found, a real estate broker to help you. An experienced real estate agent can increase your sense of security and offer you expertise and professional services that are difficult to find elsewhere. They can help you navigate the expanse of real estate laws, terms, and systems.

Have You Considered Real Estate Law?

Real estate law is a very important part of buying or selling a home but tends to be side swept by most potential buyers or sellers until they are already entangled in the legal complications of real estate transactions. Because there is a heavy emphasis on contracts, legal documentation, and general paper work in a real estate transaction it is important to consult an experienced real estate lawyer, like Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates. The real estate attorneys at Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates can help you whether it’s a commercial or residential real estate deal. They want you to have an enjoyable experience when you purchase or sell a home. They are specialized in dealings with real estate agents, getting pre-approval for loans, purse mortgage loans, obtaining attorney reviews, conducting home inspections, getting title insurance, processing real estate loans, and helping you close a deal.

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat