Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 877-721-7201
Phone: 732-967-9110
Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC

Undocumented Immigrants and Accidents

If you are not a legal resident of the United States and are injured in an accident, you are entitled to bring a lawsuit for compensation.  The law is clear—you do not have to be a legal resident to bring a lawsuit and you will not be deported if you do.  If you have been injured, either in a car accident, a work accident, or any other type of accident, you are entitled to be compensated for your pain and suffering.  Don’t be intimated. We can walk you through the entire process and get you the compensation you deserve. 

Joseph M. Ghabour
Connect with me
Auto, Bus, Pedestrian, Motorcycle accident, medical malpractice and worker's compensation attorney.

Live Chat