Meet our Real Estate Paralegal, Ann
- Real Estate Paralegal
- Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC
- 721 NJ-34 #1 Matawan, NJ 07747
An invaluable member of our legal team, Real Estate Paralegal, Ann Bronicki supports Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates as part of our Real Estate Transactions Group.
Ann received her Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Barry University, in Miami Shores, Florida. She entered the Real Estate Business fifteen years ago and hasn’t looked back!
Prior to joining the firm in 2012, Ann worked for and supported various Real Estate Attorneys and Title Companies here in New Jersey and in Florida.
What does a Real Estate Paralegal do?
Our team relies on Ann’s real estate paralegal experience and expertise as she facilitates all aspects of the Real Estate transaction process, for purchases and sales:
- Client interaction to ensure clients are kept in the “loop”
- Reviews title reports and prepares correspondences for review by our attorneys
- Monitors all aspects of the transactions, keeping realtors, lenders, title agents informed
- Coordinates closings with all parties
Our Real Estate Transactions Group provides representation for your real estate sale or purchase