Meet our Personal Injury Paralegal, Victoria
- Personal Injury/ Workers’ Compensation Paralegal
- Joseph M. Ghabour & Associates LLC
- 721 NJ-34 #1 Matawan, NJ 07747
Victoria is our Personal Injury / Workers’ Compensation paralegal. A graduate from Rutgers University – Rutgers College, Victoria earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice and Psychology. She also received a Paralegal Certificate from The Rutgers Center for Continuing Professional Development. Victoria began her professional life as a Paralegal, working for the New York City Law Department for the Department of Environmental Protection. Since working for the NYC Law Department, Victoria worked for another personal injury firm before coming to us in 2017.
Victoria is a current active member of NALA The Paralegal Association and The Paralegal Association of New Jersey. She is qualified by the
National Association of Legal Assistants to provide CP ® (certified paralegal) services.
Outside the office, Victoria is very active in her community, participating in fundraising walks for breast cancer and the Seaside Semper 5k.
What does a Personal Injury / Workers’ Compensation Paralegal Do?
Our team relies on Victoria’s paralegal experience and expertise as she assists with all aspects of litigation for all personal injury and workers’ compensation matters. Her duties include:
- Taking a “hands-on” approach with all client interactions, providing updates and explaining processes to clients throughout the case.
- Scheduling client for depositions, hearings and other important appointments
- Requesting and reviewing all relevant case documentation such as medical records, bills, police reports, and PIP ledgers.
- Drafting all legal documents and correspondence in relation to the case.
Under the supervision of attorney Joseph M. Ghabour, Esq., Victoria serves clients from beginning to end – including but not limited to conducting intake calls and conferences, preparing legal documents with the court, drafting interrogatories, collaborating with court clerks, and researching and organizing discovery. In addition to assisting with personal injury cases, Victoria also handles day-to-day operations in the office.
Victoria is available to answer your personal injury and workers’ compensation questions. Feel free to call our office or drop us a line.