As a personal injury firm, we get asked a lot of interesting questions. We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions and listed them here. Check out our personal injury FAQs and see what people are asking!
Please note: These Frequently Asked Questions pertain to accidents occurring in New Jersey, adhering to New Jersey auto insurance and Tort laws.
Frequently Asked Questions – Auto Accidents
- How does auto insurance work if I’ve been in a motor vehicle accident?
- What if I was injured out of state, but I live in New Jersey?
- Why is PIP coverage important?
- What is a verbal threshold and how does it affect my ability to sue in New Jersey?
- What happens if I was in a hit and run? Who’s responsible?
- What happens if my health insurance paid for my accident treatment? Can they claim money from the settlement?
- Should I speak with the insurance adjusters?
- What if I didn’t have insurance during the accident?
- What if the other party involved does not have insurance?
- I was the only one in an accident. What rights do my spouse and children have?
Frequently Asked Questions – Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Can my employer fire me for getting hurt on the job?
- What happens if I can’t work due to my injuries?
Frequently Asked Questions – General Personal Injury & Law Suit
- How much time to file a complaint, if I have been injured?
- Do I need an attorney for a Personal Injury Matter?
- What should I bring with me for my first meeting with the lawyer?
- What should I expect when meeting with a lawyer?
- How much will the lawyer cost? What are the fees?
- How long do personal injury cases last?
- Will I have to go to trial?
- I’ve settled my claim; can a third party claim a lien?
- Why can social media be your enemy during a lawsuit?
If you have a legal question that is not listed here, call us at 1 (800) 97-ACCIDENT or drop us a line.
Free Consultations for Personal Injury Cases
Our lawyers want to help. Life has many ups and downs. If you’re hurt in an accident, let’s chat for free. If there is something we can do to help you and your family, please contact us today. Call the office, send us an email, or complete the form to your right.